4 Pole RCCB Residual Current Circuit Breaker (DZL5)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Pieces/Day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal|
- Model NO.: DZL5
- Operation: Manual Type
- Arc-extinguishing Medium: Air
- Structure: Residual Current Circuit Breaker
- Certification: ISO9001-2000, CE, UL, CB, CCC
- Rated Current (a): 25, 40, 63, 80, 100
- Voltage Un(V): 240(220) 415(380)
- Specification: CE, CB, CCC, ISO9001: 2000
- Breaking Capacity: Low Voltage Circuit Breakers
- Speed: Normal Type Circuit Breaker
- Installation: Insert
- Poles Number: 2. 4
- Number of Poles: 2p, 4p
- Rated Residual Operating Current (in)(Ma: 10, 30, 100, 300, 500
- Trademark: ANDELI
- Origin: China
1.20 years - Andeli Group Co., Ltd is founded in 1993.
2.12 share holding companies - Andeli have owns 12 share holding companies in Shanghai, Hunan, Zhejiang, UAE.
3.300 cooperating companies - We have over 300 cooperating companies.
4.3000 workers - We have over 3000 workers.
5. USD150, 000, 000 - The total assets is USD150, 000, 000.
6.235, 000 square meters - The area of Andeli is 235, 000 square meters.
7. Certification - We have passed ISO9001: 2000 Quality Management System and CCC, ROHS, CE, CB, SIMKO, KEMA...
DZL5 residual current breaker is used in circuits up to single phase 230V, three phase 400V 50/60 Hz. RCCB is not suitable for use on DC pulse system. The RCCB can cut off the fault circuit immediately on theoccasion of shock hazard or earth leakage of trunk Thus it is suitable to avoid the shock hazard and firecaused by earth leakage. The RCCB is mainly suitable for use in variety of plants and enterprises, buildingconstruction, commerce, guesthouses and families. It conforms with the standards of IEC61008.
|Rated current In(A)||25, 40, 63, 80, 100|
|Rated residual operating current (InA)||10, 30, 100, 300, 500|
|Rated non-operating current for earth leakage In(A)||0.5In|
|Voltage Un(V)||240(220) 415(380)|
|Residual current off-time:||< 0.1s|
|Minimum value of rated making and breaking capacity||1KA|
|Rated conditional short-circuit current (Inc)||In=25, 40A Inc=1500A In=63A Inc=3000A|