High-Power Solar Controller (SMG)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||500 Pieces/Day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal|
- Model NO.: SMG
- Rated Voltage: 12V/24V
- Trademark: ANDELI
- Origin: China
- Application: Solar System Controller
- Model: Smg30/35/40/45/50/60
- Specification: ISO9001-2000, CE, CB, CCC
1.20 years - Andeli Group Co., Ltd is founded in 1993.
2.12 share holding companies - Andeli have owns 12 share holding companies in Shanghai, Hunan, Zhejiang, UAE.
3.300 cooperating companies - We have over 300 cooperating companies.
4.3000 workers - We have over 3000 workers.
5. USD150, 000, 000 - The total assets is USD150, 000, 000.
6.235, 000 square meters - The area of Andeli is 235, 000 square meters.
7. Certification - We have passed ISO9001: 2000 Quality Management System and CCC, ROHS, CE, CB, SIMKO, KEMA...
- Battery state-of-charge display with 3 LEDs
- Acoustic load disconnect pre-warning
- PWM regulation (series type)
- Boost, equalize and float charging, also for VRLA
- Automatic 12/24 volt detection
- Integrated temperature compensation
- Large terminals (up to 16mm2 wire size)
- SOC and voltage controlled LVD
- Fully electronically protected
The SMG series is a sophisticated solar charge controller family for low cost applications. The electronic circuit is equipped with a microcontroller that provides high-efficiency charging technology together with a number of outstanding status display, warning and safety functions.
The temperature-compensated three-stage PWM charging method (boost-equalizationfloat) is now adjustable to sealed and vented lead-acid batteries.
The new version also allows an either SOC or voltage controlled low voltage disconnect function. The battery status is clearly indicated by three LEDs.
As the first controller on the market in this price range it comes with an acoustic low voltage load disconnect pre-earning feature.