Electrical Switch RCCB Residual Current Circuit Breaker (DZL7N)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Pieces/Day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal|
- Model NO.: DZL7N
- Operation: Manual Type
- Arc-extinguishing Medium: Air
- Structure: Residual Current Circuit Breaker
- Certification: ISO9001-2000, CE, CB, CCC
- Rated Current in(a): 25, 40, 63, 80, 100
- Trademark: ANDELI
- Origin: China
- Breaking Capacity: Low Voltage Circuit Breakers
- Speed: Normal Type Circuit Breaker
- Installation: Insert
- Poles Number: 2, 4
- Pole: 2p, 4p
- Rated Residual Operating Current (INA): 10, 30, 100, 300, 500
- Specification: CE, CB, CCC, ISO9001: 2000
1.20 years - Andeli Group Co., Ltd is founded in 1993.
2.12 share holding companies - Andeli have owns 12 share holding companies in Shanghai, Hunan, Zhejiang, UAE.
3.300 cooperating companies - We have over 300 cooperating companies.
4.3000 workers - We have over 3000 workers.
5. USD150, 000, 000 - The total assets is USD150, 000, 000.
6.235, 000 square meters - The area of Andeli is 235, 000 square meters.
7. Certification - We have passed ISO9001: 2000 Quality Management System and CCC, ROHS, CE, CB, SIMKO, KEMA...
DZL7N residual current device is in conformity with the standards of IEC61008. It can cut offthe fault circuit immediately on the occasion of shock hazard or earth leakage of trunk line. Thusit is suitable to avoid the shock hazard and fire caused by earth leakage. It can be used incircuits up to single phase 240V, threephase 415V, 50 or 60Hz.
|Rated current In(A)||25, 40, 63, 80, 100|
|Rated residual operating current (InA)||10, 30, 100, 300, 500|
|Rated non-operating current for earth leakage In(A)||0.5In|
|Voltage Un(V)||240(220) 415(380)|
|Residual current off-time:||< 0.1s|
|Minimum value of rated making and breaking capacity||1KA|
|Rated conditional short-circuit current (Inc)||In=25, 40A Inc=1500A In=63A Inc=3000A|