2 Poles RCCB and RCBO Residual Current Circuit Breaker (DZL4)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||10 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||12000 Pieces/Day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal|
- Model NO.: DZL4
- Operation: Manual Type
- Arc-extinguishing Medium: Air
- Structure: Residual Current Circuit Breaker
- Certification: ISO9001-2000, CE, UL, CB, CCC
- Rated Current (a): 16, 20, 25, 40, 50, 63
- Rated Voltage (V): AC 230/240, AC 400/415
- Endurance(Times): 4000
- Trademark: ANDELI
- Origin: china
- Breaking Capacity: Low Voltage Circuit Breakers
- Speed: Normal Type Circuit Breaker
- Installation: Insert
- Poles Number: 2, 4
- Number of Poles: 2p, 4p
- Rated Residual Operating Current (in)(Ma: 30, 100, 300, 500
- Short Circuit Capacity (ICU): 6000A
- Protection Degree: IP20
- Specification: CE, CB, CCC, ISO9001-2000, UL
1.20 years - Andeli Group Co., Ltd is founded in 1993.
2.12 share holding companies - Andeli have owns 12 share holding companies in Shanghai, Hunan, Zhejiang, UAE.
3.300 cooperating companies - We have over 300 cooperating companies.
4.3000 workers - We have over 3000 workers.
5. USD150, 000, 000 - The total assets is USD150, 000, 000.
6.235, 000 square meters - The area of Andeli is 235, 000 square meters.
7. Certification - We have passed ISO9001: 2000 Quality Management System and CCC, ROHS, CE, CB, SIMKO, KEMA...
DZL4 RCCB is in conformity with the standard of IEC61008. The RCCB can cut off the faultcircuit immediately on the occasion of shock hazard or earth leakage of trunk. Thus, it is suitableto avoid the shock hazard and fire caused by earth leakage. The RCCB is mainly suitable for use in varieties of plants and enterprises, building construction1 phase 230V and 3 phase 400V 50/60Hz. RCCB is not suitable for use on DC pulse system.
|Number of Poles||2P, 4P|
|Rated Current (A)||16, 20, 25, 40, 50, 63|
|Rated Residual Operating Current (In)(mA)||30, 100, 300, 500|
|Rated Voltage (V)||AC 230/240|
|Residual Operating Current Scope||0.5In~In|
|Residual Current Off-time||≤ 0.3S|
|Short Circuit Capacity (Icu)||6000A|