DIN-Rail Kwh Meter (ADM25S)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Pieces/Day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: ADM25S
- Installation: Direct Connected
- Electric Equipment: Single-phase
- Power Meter Connection: Terminal
- Type: Energy Meter
- Trademark: ANDELI
- Origin: China
- Display: Indicator
- Usage: Multi-Functional Energy Meter, Watt-Hour Meter
- Theory: Electronic Meter
- Measured Signal: Continuous Wave
- Width: 35mm
- Specification: ISO9001: 2000, CE, CB, CCC
1.20 years - Andeli Group Co., Ltd is founded in 1993.
2.12 share holding companies - Andeli have owns 12 share holding companies in Shanghai, Hunan, Zhejiang, UAE.
3.300 cooperating companies - We have over 300 cooperating companies.
4.3000 workers - We have over 3000 workers.
5. USD150, 000, 000 - The total assets is USD150, 000, 000.
6.235, 000 square meters - The area of Andeli is 235, 000 square meters.
7. Certification - We have passed ISO9001: 2000 Quality Management System and CCC, ROHS, CE, CB, SIMKO, KEMA...
Type ADM25S single phase Din rail watt-hour meter is a kind of new style single phase electronic watt-hour meter, it adopt micro-electronics technique, and imported large scale integrate circuit, use advanced technique of digital and SMT techniques, etc. The meter completely accord with relevant technical requirements of class 1 and class 2 single phase energy meter stipulated in National standard GB/T 17215.321-2008 and international standard IEC 62053-21. It can accurately and directly measure 50Hz or 60Hz active energy consumption from single phase AC electricity net. It can display total energy consumption by step type impulse register. It has following features: Good reliability, small volume, light weight, specious nice appearance, convenient installation, etc. Functions and features.
1.35mm standard DIN rail installation, complying with standard DIN EN5002.
2.18mm width, complying with standard DIN43880.
3. May select 5+1 digits display (99999.1kWh) and 6+1 digits (999999.1kWh)
4. Impulse output when no power, complying with standard DIN43864
|Type||Accuracy||Reference||Current specifications (A)||Starting Current||Remark|
|0.4‰ld||According to customer's request|