63AMP MCB Miniature Circuit Breaker (DZ47-63)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||12000 Pieces/Day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Recommended Products
- 14 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: DZ47-63
- Operation: Manual Type
- Arc-extinguishing Medium: Air
- Structure: MCB
- Certification: ISO9001-2000, CE, CB, CCC
- Rated Voltage (V): 230/400
- Specification: CE
- Breaking Capacity: Low Voltage Circuit Breakers
- Speed: High-Speed Circuit Breaker
- Installation: Insert
- Poles Number: 1, 2, 3, 4
- Rated Current (A): 6, 10, 16, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 63
- Trademark: ANDELI
- Origin: China
1. 20 years - Andeli Group Co.,Ltd is founded in 1993.
2. 12 share holding companies - Andeli have owns 12 share holding companies in Shanghai, Hunan, Zhejiang, UAE.
3. 300 cooperating companies - We have over 300 cooperating companies.
4. 3000 workers - We have over 3000 workers.
5. USD150,000,000 - The total assets is USD150,000,000.
6. 235,000 square meters - The area of Andeli is 235,000 square meters.
7. Certification - We have passed ISO9001:2000 Quality Management System and CCC, ROHS, CE, CB, SIMKO, KEMA...
Dz47-63 is applicable to a line of AC 50Hz/60Hz, 230V in single pole, 400V in double, three, four poles for protecting overload and short circuit, and rated current up to 63A. It can also be used for infrequent line conversion under the normal condition. The breaker is applicable to lighting distribution system in industrial enterprise, commercially district, high-rise building and dwelling house. It conforms with the standards of IEC60898.
|Pole||1P||2P, 3P, 4P|
|Rated current (A)||6, 10, 16, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 63|
|Rated voltage (V)||230||400|
|Ambient temperature||-5 o C~+40 o C|
|Type of instantaneous release||C||D||C||D|
|Rated short circuit breaking capacity Icn(kA)||
|Ambient Temperature||Initial Status||Test Current||Expected Result||Expected Result||Note|
|30±2 o C||Cold position||1.13In||t≥1h||Non-release||-|
|Carried out immediatelyafter previous test||1.45In||t < 1h||Release||-|
|Cold position||2.55In||1s < t< 60s(In≥32A)||Release||Current smoothly rises tospecified value within 5s|
|Cold position||2.55In||1s < t < 120s(In>32A)||Release|
|-5~+40 o C||Cold position||3In||t≥0.1s||Non-release||Type B|
|Cold position||5In||t < 0.1s||Release||Type B|
|Cold position||5In||t≥0.1s||Non-release||Type C|
|Cold position||10In||t < 0.1s||Release||Type C|
|Cold position||10In||t≥0.1s||Non-release||Type D|
|Cold position||20In||t < 0.1s||Release||Type D|
|Rated current(A)||Norminal cross section of wire mm 2|